Thursday 1 November 2012

Twighlight shoot

How do you make a formal dress for a very unique redhead? 

No, its not the one from Twilight, this one is naturally red.


She is a teenager, skateboarder chick, with a lot of spirit (spunk).  See her creative skateboard below...




This is what we came up with.
The dress needed to be comfortable, well at least I thought it was in the end...


Where is that designer?

Here I am!

Look what I found. Love it!

Can you still see me?

Stop, Stop!

 I can throw this.

Watch out, I could not help myself!


Did you see anything? Thought so...
Now what did I do?

Where did she go?
I ended up running for my life!!!

I kind of forgot that she also did discus throwing at school, and did not realise there would be old car tires in the forest where we did the shoot.  We ended up having the best time doing the shoot.

6 comments:

  1. tnx for that. now i know it works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo shoot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise, sorry that I only write a reply now... Must have been sleeping on the job!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dankie dat ek die fotos kon gebruik, ek waardeer dit baie, en dankie vir die comment, ek geniet dit om te hoor wat mense dink van die goed wat ek opsit.

      Delete