Monday 10 December 2012

Little Green Dress

About a year ago a friend asked me whether I had a dress for her to wear to a function. 
I pulled out this one, which I actually made for myself for an upcoming trip to Mauritius.

She fell in love with it…
It was as if it was made specifically for her. So then what was supposed to be my dress became hers instead. That solved our problem, as she needed a dress quite urgently due to unforeseen circumstances.


 
 
The following picture is from a shoot, by Collective Dream Studios.
 
 

“Behind the scenes” of Vaughan Gardiner’s new music video, taken at Welbedacht, Schalk Burger and sons.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that she wore the dress to the music video, and I can't wait to see the video.  

For some more photos please see their link below. 
Collective Dream Studios.

1 comment: