Saturday 19 September 2015

The story of a girl!




I am free!
Free to be me!!!


At last I can see myself!
At last I can be myself, for myself!!!
Not to impress anyone,
not to get any body's attention.
Not to do things because I think it is what someone else expects me to do.

Lucky for me, all the other roles has been filled and only my role has been left open for me.

To be creative,


To be silly and funny, to be able to get down to the level of children, so I can understand them and help them.  Help them to grow up to be the best 'them' they can be...


This is my story

For too long I tried to fit in.  For too long have I failed to do just that.  How many times do you have to kick your foot against a stone, before you realise the stone is in the way and that you should walk around it or hop over it.

To attempt walking around this stone was not easy;  it was not easy at all actually.  To train a young child's brain is easy, but to re-train an adult brain is not so easy.  But with the right help it can be done.  Thank God there are people out there that wants to help adults as much as I want to help children.

Someone once said that they were down and out, without anything and with very bad manners because of their family.  I am free, free to be me, and it is all because of my family.  We seem to help each other in the strangest ways.  God always takes the impossible situations and make them possible.
So I thank my family for the part they played in my freedom.  I love them all dearly, every single one of them.

Now my life can begin, my future is an open book, waiting to be written, and I cant wait to continue this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment