Monday 25 May 2015

DIY puppets

This is a lovely do it yourself project for the winter months for you and your family.  Make some puppets and put up a show for the kids, they will love it.






 All you need are some left over fabrics, and an idea for a story. I chose 'The frog prince' because it was the right story for the age group that I was doing my practical for.


Cut two bodies, just a bit bigger than your hand.  Then one face and two hands.  Make your face look like the character by using whatever you have lying around.  My frog's eyes are from a Ben Ten children's pyjama top, and the mouth is Ben Ten's arm that I reshaped into the mouth.


Attach the hands when closing up the body/outfit of the puppet.  Glue the face onto the top piece of the bodice.






Enjoy your puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment